Bronze Eagle Perched on Rock 44 Inch Wide
- 100 percent Lost Wax Cast Bronze
- The Eagle on Rock is a 44 inches wide x 19 inches depth x 41 inches tall sculpture of the American Eagle by the David Foundry.
- It depicts the prowess of the Eagle with wide spread wings appears to be perched on a rock base, peaceful, commanding power and the beauty of the American Eagle.
- The Eagle has been the national emblem of the United States since 1782 and a spiritual symbol for native people for far longer than that.
- A Collectors Creation by the David Foundry specializing in Audoban subject and especially Eagles.
The Bronze Eagle Perched on Rock 44 inches Wide x 19 inches Depth x 41 inches Tall sculpture of the American Eagle by David Foundry. It is a strong selection for a tabletop bronze sculpture. It depicts the prowess of the Eagle with widespread wings appears to be perched on a rock base, peaceful, commanding power, and the beauty of the American Eagle. This foundry specializes in Audubon subjects and is especially known for his Eagles. Renowned for the finishing and recognized for the depiction of the action. 100 percent Cast in lost wax bronze. The finishing is a beautiful combination of multitones of walnut patinas used to draw attention to details. Further work is done with silvering of the mane and tail feathers and polishing to shining detail the beaks and talons. The Eagle has been the national emblem of the United States since 1782 and a spiritual symbol for native people for far longer than that. Viewing this sculpture brings thoughts of Nature and the freedom and power it offers all species, handmade and Hand Finished, No Assembly Required.
- Weight: 115 lb
- Width: 44 in
- Depth: 19 in
- Height: 46 in
- Catalog: B-W-55884
- Dimensions: 44.00 x 19.00 x 46.00
- Material: Bronze