Eagle of America Flag and Marble Base
- The Eagle of America Flag and Marble Base is from the North America Wilderness Collection.
- It measures 32 inches wide X 18 inches deep X 35 tall.
- An Artist creation from the David foundry especially renowned for his Eagles.
- Features a special technique of Polychrome, Enameled finishing to create the American Flag
- The specialty finishing in walnut patinas draw attention to details further enhanced with silvering of the mane and polishing of the beaks and talons.
The Eagle of America Flag and Marble Base is an Artist created creation from the David foundry. Specialists in Audubon subjects and is especially renowned for his Eagles sculptures. This statue is 100 percent authentic hand cast bronze in lost wax molds by the Timeless Creations Collection by AFD Home. The special finishing offers a unique Enamel Finishing over the American Flag. This is also referred to as Gallery Finishing or Polychroming. The Eagle is done in a beautiful combination of multi tones of walnut patinas used to draw attention to details. Further work is done with silvering of the mane and tail feathers and polishing to shining detail the beaks talons. The Eagle has been the United States’ national emblem since 1782 and a spiritual symbol for native people for far longer than that. Consider combining with other North American Animals to create a bigger collection. Hand Crafted by the Talented Bronze Artists in Thailand. No Assembly Required
- Weight: 88 lb
- Width: 32 in
- Depth: 18 in
- Height: 35 in
- Catalog: B-W-56770M
- Dimensions: 32.00 x 18.00 x 35.00
- Material: Bronze, Marble